Scattered Heart Chain- Chapter 14 (Pt. 6)XScattered Heart Chain- Chapter 14 (Pt. 6) by Kim-SukLey
- I am… worried- Said Engi, as he waited for Ravio or anyone else to come back to Lin’s place on his own.
The house was deadly silent.
- How did we get here? - He looked around- We haven’t made it to the Dark World yet and we are already having changes in this story. What will happen then? - He glanced at the mirror on the wall.
He held the note Ravio had left carefully within his hands.
- You can feel it, right? - Asked someone.
He sat by Engi’s side.
- Something is wrong. I can feel it too.
Scattered heart Chain- Chapter 14 (Pt. 4)Lieb remained in the room for longer. He was affected deeply.Scattered heart Chain- Chapter 14 (Pt. 4) by Kim-SukLey
- Link? - Asked Peap, as he walked in- What happened?
- Sometimes it is hard to let go.
- My prince…
- I could not help.
- Link, don’t be so hard on yourself. None of it is your fault!
- But I am here to help, Peap. It vas my only duty, ze only van… I failed- He began to mourn.
- No, no…- He said uneasy. Not even had he seen Lieb c
Scattered Heart Chain- Chapter 14 (Pt.2)He opened the door slowly to take a peek inside, just to notice some guards around a table making a huge racket, a man by the counter pouring beverages into glasses, and another guy followed by a younger male playing music at the background.Scattered Heart Chain- Chapter 14 (Pt.2) by Kim-SukLey
- It seems the party has started, Ravio.
- I usually love parties, but I don’t like this.
- Why? You can’t feel anything.
- That’s exactly the reason. I’m not happy right now, I just feel weird.
- Hm, then wait outside.
- Yes- He ran ou
Scattered Heart Chain- Chapter 14 (Pt. 1)The Legend of LinkScattered Heart Chain- Chapter 14 (Pt. 1) by Kim-SukLey
Scattered Heart Chain
- I had never, like, heard you play that before. What is it? - Asked Windy intrigued by the mysterious instrument.
- It is called the Spirit Flute. -Replied Engi.
- It's a wind instrument, but it sounds different from Time's ocarina.
- Yeah, it kinda has a hollowed sound to it.
- But it's cool!--- Oh, and, umm...
- You see, I told Time I could, like, talk to you so yo